Full width home advertisement

Entertainment

Sports

https://www.ecpms.net/fv0s7665bn?key=9a96f28c72662293819225d08f0f1bde

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

“I Was Arrested By Former President, Jonathan 14 Times, But He Is My Friend Now” – Dino Melaye

 “I Was Arrested By Former President, Jonathan 14 Times, But He Is My Friend Now” – Dino Melaye

Yesterday, Senator Dino Melaye was part of Bukola Saraki's delegation to visit former president, Goodluck Jonathan in Abuja.

Its a known fact that the controversial senator was arrested numerous times during the Jonathan administration. Melaye in an interview once said, 'whatever I do is my business but I will never do anything illegal. I was arrested last year alone by Jonathan’s administration 14 times'.

But everything seems good now...

Bottom Ad [Post Page]