Full width home advertisement

Entertainment

Sports

https://www.ecpms.net/fv0s7665bn?key=9a96f28c72662293819225d08f0f1bde

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Bhad Bhabie on What You Don't Understand About Her

Bhad Bhabie on What You Don't Understand About Her
Rising to viral fame as the “Cash Me Outside” girl after appearing on Dr. Phil in 2016, Danielle Bregoli rebranded in 2017 as Bhad Bhabie. Unlike most of the polished young stars on this list, the hyperconfident Florida rapper stokes feuds and brushes off haters on social media. (She has 15.4 million Instagram followers.) Her pugnacious persona is the driving force behind 2017 Hot 100-charting singles “Hi Bich” and “These Heaux,” both found on her September debut mixtape, 15. Next, she’ll hit the road with Lil Yachty, who features on her new hit, “Gucci Flip Flops.”


How have people treated you based on your age?
Some are weird about it, some aren't. It’s not really every day where I’m like, “God, I’m 15. I can’t do nothing.” Last year, I was backstage at Day N Night fest [in California], and someone was like, “We’re really going to have this little-ass girl back here?” I was like, “Am I doing stuff you need to be older to do?”

What is it like as a young woman in the industry?
People will be like, “Oh, she’s so young and has all those tattoos.” If I were a guy, you wouldn't think about it. People never say shit about [Lil] Pump’s or [Smokepurpp’s] tattoos. And they were under 18 when they got theirs!
What is a common misconception about you?
“She’s a robot and gets fed lines all day.” You couldn't feed me lines if I wanted you to. My managers try to tell me shit, and even when it’s basic stuff, I’ll be like, “I’m doing it my way!” I barely listen to anybody.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]