Full width home advertisement

Entertainment

Sports

https://www.ecpms.net/fv0s7665bn?key=9a96f28c72662293819225d08f0f1bde

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Chelsea intend to convince Eden Hazard to stay and sign new contract

Chelsea intend to convince Eden Hazard to stay and sign new contract
Chelsea intend to convince Eden Hazard to stay at the club and tie him down to a new contract, Sky Sports News has been told.
The 27-year-old has two years left on his current deal and the west London club are hopeful of agreeing new terms.
The Belgium star is in some of the best form of his career under Maurizio Sarri, and the Blues went joint-top of the Premier League at the weekend.
Chelsea were in talks with Hazard over a new deal last season but those discussions were put on hold amid interest from Real Madrid.


After scoring his eighth goal of the season in the 3-0 win at Southampton on Sunday, Hazard admitted he was torn between his dream of playing for Real or sticking at Stamford Bridge.
"Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay," he said. "It is a hard decision. It is my future. I am 27 and will turn 28 in January.
"I want what's good for me but I want what's good for the club because the club has given me everything. I don't want to say 'yes I am signing a new contract' and then in the end I don't end up signing. So I will see."

Bottom Ad [Post Page]