Full width home advertisement

Entertainment

Sports

https://www.ecpms.net/fv0s7665bn?key=9a96f28c72662293819225d08f0f1bde

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

J.I.D – Off Deez Ft. J. Cole

J.I.D – Off Deez Ft. J. Cole
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
J.I.D Off Deez

Atlanta MC and Dreamville signee J.I.D. is just a few weeks away from releasing his highly anticipated album DiCaprio 2 on November 26th. His ‘151 Rum‘ single caught a lot of attention and things have been going well in the buildup but he pushes things to fifth gear today.
He teams up with his Dreamville boss J. Cole for his new single ‘Off Deez’ which he previewed last week. It’s produced by ChaseTheMoney and sees both artists using a quick-time flow. Take a listen below and share. Download J.I.D Off Deez Mp3 below.

DOWNLOADMP3

Bottom Ad [Post Page]