Full width home advertisement

Entertainment

Sports

https://www.ecpms.net/fv0s7665bn?key=9a96f28c72662293819225d08f0f1bde

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Kool A.D. Accused of Sexual Assault by Four Women

Kool A.D. Accused of Sexual Assault by Four Women
Four women, including his estranged wife and daughter's mother Saba Moeel, have come forward with allegations of sexual assault against former Das Racist rapper, Victor “Kool A.D.” Vasquez. These allegations were made through new interviews with Pitchfork.


In a new statement to Pitchfork, Moeel, who previously spoke out against A.D. back in December of last year, added more details about the alleged non-consensual sexual activity. In the report, she says that her first time having relations with Moell was in 2011, and she says he penetrated her after she told him he didn't want to have sex. She goes on to allege that he forced her to perform oral sex on him during a New Years party in either 2011 or 2012. In a statement he gave to Pitchfork, Kool A.D. says he remembers both encounters as being consensual.
Marta Martinez, a college friend of A.D.'s who reportedly had an abortion after her encounters with the rapper, also spoke to the publication, as did his former collaborator Andie Flores, and an acquaintance who asked to be referred to as Senn.
Recounting the moments that led up to her unwanted pregnancy, Marta said, “He woke me up multiple times throughout the night trying to make advances, and I kept telling him no. Finally he woke me up at like 6 or 6:30 in the morning. And I was feeling super pressured. I think my exact words were, ‘OK, fine.’ But then I immediately fell asleep. I was sleeping and I felt him inside of me. And I said, ‘What the fuck?’ I will never forget my first response.”
A.D. confirmed the abortion to Pitchfork, adding, “I would like to apologize again to Marta. It was never my intention to hurt her and I wish her peace and send her love.”
While he remembers the encounters alleged by his estranged wife as being consensual, and has differing accounts of sexual encounters with the other women, A.D. has offered an apology to all the women.
“I know I still have a lot of unlearning to do regarding sex, ego, pride and masculinity," reads a statement from the "Hickory" rapper. "I’m learning to recognize the toxic ideals of masculinity that I unthinkingly bought into. I compulsively sought validation through sex, selfishly unaware of the harm I was causing. I’m trying to be vigilant about consent, have more direct conversations, check myself and really be present and attentive to the wants and needs of the women in my life and not just in sexual relationships but in my relationships with all women.”
This is not the first time the rapper has spoken out on sexual assault allegations. Just last year, Kool A.D. issued an apology when an account of assault written on Tumblr in 2012 went viral.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]